COVID-19 Testing for Travel
- COVID Testing
Now available to book!
- In partnership with Vector Health Labs, effective September 17th Janzen's Pharmacy will be providing both Antigen testing and RT-PCR Testing for COVID-19.
- Testing is available for asymptomatic individuals only. If you are symptomatic for COVID-19 and require a test please contact the COVID-19 Assessment Center. Please note that the Provincial COVID Assessment Center does not provide testing for travel purposes.
- If this is an emergency please contact your local emergency services.
Can I book or pay in person?
Are your tests Health-Canada approved?
- Yes, all our test results and health equipment are Health-Canada approved.
- Regardless, you will still need to check with the local government you are travelling to in order to ensure your test results will be approved upon landing.
How will I receive my results?
- Vector Health will send an official attestation of the results to the email address provided when booking an appointment. Your privacy is important to us, so please make sure all your information is correct when booking. We also offer receipts for an insurance claim.
- If you provided the wrong email address, please contact us at email@example.com so we can update this on file.
Can I use my test results to travel?
- Yes, both of our tests can be used for travel-related reasons. We will send you an official attestation of results. This way, you can show a verified form to security.
- We cannot provide specific information about the entry requirements for your destination. Please ensure that you consulted with your destination's official resources to determine your specific requirements.
- Regardless, you will still need to check with the local government you are travelling to in order to ensure your test results will be accepted upon landing.
What happens when I cancel my appointment with Vector Health/Janzen's Pharmacy?
- For ALL cancellations, a $25.00 admin fee will be charged to your credit card.
Am I eligible to be tested by Vector Health?
- If you answer yes to any of the screening questions then Vector Health will NOT be able to complete your testing.
- If you are experiencing any COVID related symptoms and live in Thunder Bay, please contact the COVID Assessment Center.