PLEASE BE AWARE WE PRESENTLY DO NOT HAVE ANY PEDIATRIC COVID VACCINE AVAILABLE
- Our Bay Street and Northwood Park locations are accepting appointments via the booking portal above
- Appointment availability will be limited based on vaccinate availability
- We will not be accepting any walk in youth vaccinations
If a child or youth does not have an Ontario health card
If your child does not have a health card, they can use another form of government-issued identification such as a passport or birth certificate. If they don’t have one of these, you need to complete the following two steps:
- Speak to your school, medical provider, or faith leader about providing a letter confirming the child or youth’s:
- date of birth
- Then, contact your local public health unit to verify your child’s identity and get a unique COVID ID (this is a unique number that you can use to book your appointment):
- If your public health unit is using its own booking system, they can help book an appointment for you.
- If your public health unit is using the provincial booking system, you must call the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900 to book it yourself (TTY for people who are deaf, hearing-impaired, or speech-impaired: 1-866-797-0007).
- Please be aware you are able to book appointments quickly and easily by visiting our online booking portal.
- Please note that you will be screened at the time of visit to ensure eligibility
- If you are unable to book an appointment online you may call 1-807-500-1575 to leave a voicemail to request an appointment. Please do not call the pharmacy locations for an appointment, you will be directed to the online booking portal. Voicemails are returned as able, so it is strongly advised to attempt to book online whenever possible.